Full-time regular employment contract / freelance contract
Senior (3+ years of experience)
Fixed salary range between 1500 - 2200 € monthly
What will your day look like?
- preparing tenders and administering bidding processes in line with purchasing strategies;
- analyzing supplier quotations and providing recommendations for sourcing decisions based on given technical project aspects;
- leading negotiations with suppliers to ensure value for money, quality standards and delivery terms;
- analyzing market trends and applying this knowledge into insightful purchasing decisions;
- drafting purchasing strategies in cooperation with the head of strategic purchasing and key internal stakeholders;
- initiating, negotiating and performing contracts with suppliers;
- maintaining continuous improvements in contracted terms with suppliers;
- managing resourcing processes if applicable;
- establishing sustainable long-term relationships with key suppliers;
- forecasting price and market trends in order to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power;
- regular reporting to the head of strategic purchasing;
- as an escalation level, providing support to the operational purchasing team in significant matters;
- cooperating with cross-functional teams;
- actively communicating with internal stakeholders and external partners;
- assisting with new purchasing projects;
- scouting new suppliers.
Who are we looking for?
- at least 3+ years of experience in purchasing/strategic purchasing of goods, materials or services;
- sharp analytical and problem-solving skills;
- commercial and negotiation skills;
- English level: B2/C1 proficiency;
- advanced MS Excel/Google sheets;
- excellent organizational and time management skills;
- ability to multitask and work under pressure;
- experience from the food industry is an advantage;
- proactive approach;
- attention to detail;
- ability to constantly learn;
- high ethical standard.