Senior B2B Account
Full-time regular employment contract or freelance contract (self-employment)
Fixed monthly salary starting from 1700 €
Quarterly performance bonus starting from 1500 €
Kosice (Slovakia), Prague (Czech republic) or fully remote
GymBeam mainly sells more than 90% of its turnover through D2C channels.In the past year we have verified the potential of our private products for B2B partners and acquired players such as Alza, Dr. Max, Pill and many more. In the local markets of CEE, we have developed B2B sales for more than 200 smaller clients, such as fitness centers and various sports venues.
In the future we plan to develop our business in B2B partnerships throughout as well as outside of the CEE region, and therefore, we are looking for an ambitious manager to build it together with us. Are you up for the challenge?
What will your day look like?
- Acquisition of new partners based on priority in order to increase revenue;
- Clients: existing portfolio, out of CEE with value 1500€+, biggest partners in CEE who have vendor marketing support, gyms with vendor marketing support, retail chains;
- Deepening existing partnership to secure growth. Be aware of our partners, clients and potential leads and be aware of their current needs;
- Reporting on a daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly basis and maintaining a price list;
- Auditing orders and overseeing prices for a sustainable budget;
- Taking care of filling in listing documents and contract handling;
- Acting as the first point of contact for partners in order to resolve their issues or escalating it to appropriate colleagues;
- Preparing a present trade marketing campaign to marketing, board and partners - execution (management) of the campaign;
- Newsletter administration, responsible for new products implementation and updates.
Who are we looking for?
- Experience with acquisition of companies on the Czech and/or Slovak market (experience in foreign markets is a plus);
- Experience in account management with a solid track record of optimizing mutually beneficial cooperation with clients;
- Fluent in English (B2-C1); additional European language is a plus (Polish, German, Hungarian, Romanian);
- Genuine passion for sales: You enjoy identifying and approaching new clients, and closing a good deal with them;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal);
- Excellent analytical and data literacy skills that enable you to create data sheets and reports (in Excel);
- Ability to prioritize work and work under pressure.
What can we offer you?- flexible working hours and unlimited home office/fully remote position;
- all overtimes paid out automatically;
- shopping at our e-shop at cost prices and discounts for family and friends;
- e-learning courses at LinkedIn/Udemy and access to company library;
- online certifications, trainings, conferences and elaborate personal development plan;
- team and company-wide events as well as coworking spaces at Brno, Praha and Budapest;
- gyms and recreational facilities memberships (Multisport card);
- open-air rooftop gym and chillout areas in our Kosice office;
- lunches for 1 € twice a day in our Kosice office or compensation otherwise;
- extra week of vacation when your baby is born.