Test Automation Engineer
Full-time / Contract
Fixed monthly from 1 600 to 2 300 €
Full remote (offices at Košice, Brno, Prague, Budapest)
We are looking for a Test automation engineer to help us build the biggest e-commerce platform for 160 million fitness enthusiasts in the CEE region:
- our webs served 30 million customers and had 250 million page views last year;
- we are building something unique in Eastern Slovakia - we expect € 60M in revenues in 2021;
- our competitive advantage is tech innovation and our tech department has 5 teams and 30 people;
- we are the fastest growing fitness company in Europe with 280 employees.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR JOB:
- as a member of the development team, you will help to deliver new software features to our e-commerce platform, warehouse solution, ERP, or logistics platform;
- identify and automate the test cases using Cypress, Postman and other test automation frameworks;
- participate in the automation setup, test environments and CI/CD process;
- design and develop the automated test solution for new products and platforms, expand automation frameworks and libraries;
- oversee software quality, improve team’s development practices and the continuous testing practices;
- test our systems, provide fast feedback, take ownership of reported bugs and see through that they get fixed by the team;
- understand our products and be the voice of a customer on the team.
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- you are medior or senior test automation engineer;
- you are detail-oriented, analytical and interested in how things work;
- you are a technology enthusiast and you like putting yourself in customer’s shoes;
- you want to build a modern e-commerce solution;
- you prize learning and personal growth;
- it’s a plus if you have some previous experience with agile testing;
- it’s a plus if you have previous experience with managing automation test projects.
GYMBEAM’S TECH TEAM OVERVIEW:
- 14 software developers, 5 data engineers, 3 QA engineers, 4 product owners, 2 IT business analysts, 1 scrum master;
- 167 deploys last year and 900 575 lines of code in repos.
- really flexible hours and fully remote position;
- a competitive salary;
- all overtimes paid out automatically with the higher rate;
- an extra week of vacation when baby is born;
- open-air rooftop gym and chillout areas in our head office;
- gyms and recreational facilities memberships;
- shopping at our e-shop at cost prices;
- twice a day lunches for 1 € in our head office, compensation otherwise;
- e-learning courses at LinkedIn and Udemy, online certifications and conferences;
- elaborate personal development plan;
- coworking spaces at Brno, Praha, Budapest;
- working with like-minded people on the stuff that matters.