Full-time regular employment contract / freelance contract
Fixed monthly salary of 1000 - 1500€ EUR (depending on seniority)
Kosice, Slovakia or fully remote within Slovakia
Hello, there! We are GymBeam and our vision is to build the largest fitness & health food platform and be among the top 3 biggest players in all markets of Europe. We currently operate in 14 European markets, have been awarded as the "eshop of the year" in several countries, and have millions of customers who share our passion for fitness and health.
WHAT WILL YOUR DAY LOOK LIKE?
- Place orders with vendors, ordering transport;
- Manage purchasing budget 5M€/Y, about 50+ suppliers and 1000 SKUs;
- Analyse your portfolio of suppliers, analyse products for listing or delisting, analyse size and periodicity of orders, minimize overstock or out of stock, analyse margins, trade conditions;
- Solve complaints with suppliers;
- Negotiate advantageous deals from suppliers;
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, vendors, quantities, discounts);
- Pre-stock, create of products and transport ordering;
- Maintain invoices and contracts with suppliers.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- Fresh graduate required or University under-graduate;
- English level: B2/C1 proficiency;
- Analytical skills and strong attention to detail;
- Ability to run several tasks simultaneously and take over a responsibility;
- Experience of doing cost analyses and cost / processes optimizations an advantage;
- Work in a very fast working ecosystem, start up with triple digits growth;
- Business spirit and negotiation skills;
- Desire to grow and self-educate beyond working responsibilities;
- Always going the extra mile to achieve great results.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU:
Flexible working hours and unlimited home office/fully remote position;
All overtimes paid out automatically;
Shopping at our e-shop at cost prices and discounts for family and friends;
Your own work computer (mac/dell) as well as additional IT accessories based on your preferences;
E-learning courses at LinkedIn and access to company library;
Online certifications, trainings, conferences and elaborate personal development plan;
Team and company-wide events as well as coworking spaces at Brno, Prague and Budapest
Extra week of vacation when your baby is born.
Thank you for taking the time to read our job advert. Please send us your CV in English. We look forward to your application!