Full-time / Contract
Fixed monthly salary from 1 300 to 2 200 € (depending on seniority and experience)
Full remote (offices at Košice, Brno, Prague, Budapest)
We are looking for Data Engineer who wants to become an expert in ETL, data warehouses and data marts in the biggest e-commerce platform for 160 million fitness enthusiasts in the CEE region:
- help us build and optimize our e-commerce service into an innovative industry leader;
- work with other analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems;
- be a part of a fast-moving team of Data Engineers, QA engineers, BI Analysts and a Product Owner;
- GymBeam webs served 30 million customers and had 250 million page views last year;
- we are the fastest growing fitness company in Europe with 250 employees.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR JOB:
- continuously expand our data warehouse and supply data marks to all departments across Gymbeam;
- assemble large, complex data sets with a focus on our Marketing, Finance, Warehouse and Customer Care services;
- create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture within GymBeam eCommerce platform;
- automate internal manual processes, optimize data delivery, improve infrastructure for greater scalability;
- build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using SQL, Python/R and Keboola (ETL tool);
- build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics.
TECH STACK WE USE ON THIS TEAM:
- Python and R;
- GoodData and Kibana.
SKILLS WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- working knowledge of SQL, Python or R;
- an ability to bring new solutions based on experience and ongoing learning;
- analytical mind, quick learner, with a determination to grow;
- preferably an experience building and optimizing data pipelines, architectures and data sets;
- wanting to support and work with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment;
- previous experience with data warehouses is a plus;
- previous experience with Keboola is a plus;
- degree in IT, BI, Data or previous experience in any data-oriented field is a plus.
GYMBEAM’S TECH TEAM OVERVIEW:
- 7 teams and 30 people;
- software developers, data engineers, QA engineers, Product owners, Agile delivery manager;
- our webs served 30M customers and had 250M pageviews last year;
- our data team uses 24 data sources, 44 orchestrations and 500+ datasets.
- really flexible hours and fully remote position;
- a very competitive salary;
- all overtimes paid out automatically with the higher rate;
- an extra week of vacation when baby is born;
- open-air rooftop gym and chillout areas in our head office;
- gyms and recreational facilities memberships;
- shopping (sports nutrition, healthy food, vitamins and clothing) at our e-shop at cost prices;
- possibility to get a Multisport card;
- twice a day lunches for 1 € in our head office, compensation otherwise;
- e-learning courses at LinkedIn and Udemy, online certifications and conferences;
- elaborate personal development plan;
- coworking spaces at Brno, Praha, Budapest;
- working with like-minded people on the stuff that matters.